Wednesday 17 September 2014


 I love it when you deliver things and they fit!  My cutie!


My little Carter looks really uninterested in being a fashion plate.  In fact all he really wanted to do was go to bed and sleep.  I have never seen a kid with a more clearly defined I want to go to bed stage.  He laughs and smiles and giggles one minute and then, whammo, I need to sleep and I need to sleep right now and if you don't put me to sleep you are going to pay, grandma.  Or mommy and daddy.  He is an equal opportunity need to sleeper!


The fashion parade would have been over faster but for a certain big brother, who kept sticking his head between camera and kiddie the moment the camera was set up for a flash.

Still my sweet prince fell asleep eventually and Isaac and played a kiddie Monopoly that was really really well done for young kids.

No comments: