Tuesday 16 September 2014

When you order from Iceland

you might as well order a really full box.

 This isn't all of it.  This is just the lace.  It makes me happy.

I have plans.  Big plans.

That brilliant green and teal?  Courant from Twist Collective.  That pattern makes my heart sing.  And these colours will make the completed work sing.

And then, yarn for two gradient shawls.  Last time I ordered books and one of the things I ordered was the almost iconic Three Cornered and Long Shawls.  There are some lovely gradient designs in there and these almost natural colours are perfect.


I ordered the gray gradient and the brown.  

I could talk for hours about this but I have to go.  It is quarter past 7 and I have to leave in 5 minutes and I am not even dressed yet.

Eeeep

No comments: