Friday 27 March 2015

A little bit here and there

Well gosh darn it, it's Friday.  That makes me really really happy.  

There hasn't been huge amounts of knitting this week.  Not as much as I would like, or as I need.  And for no good reason either.  I think that is the part the worries me a little.  There are too many times where I just sit instead.

But there is a little knitting.  

The Myliu Lino is not so far as I aimed for but It has moved forward.  It is getting heavy, as bamboo fabric does, but I love it, love it, love it.

I have a sock with the heel almost completed.

My pretty blue shawl is moving along.
Slowly to be sure, but it is moving.

I wish I had better light to show you just how pretty this is,  Kauni Effektgarn in the prettiest bluebells colourway.  I got mine at River City Yarns locally and Lucy Neatby carries it online.

I love the shawl shape I am getting with my yarn over, knitfb beginning of every row.  It's going to be lovely and wide but deep enough to be a truly wonderful thing.

This weekend will be filled with knitting and babies and playing with my kiddes.  These are good things and with a little work and a little less focus on sorrows, there will be much more knitting next week.

No comments: