Tuesday 30 June 2015

Back up and running!

All the computers are now back in service, My bedroom is moved around and cleaned, well, almost.  I have to get the vacuum out and do that yet, but that computer fella?  he is so good he restored the camera thing too!

The computer fella masquerades as son 2 and he really did a masterful job.  I was not looking forward to going to find a Microsoft store and now I don't have to.

There was even a little knitting!




All the sorting out I did the other day worked perfectly (translates as I didn't find any more problems...yet) and the knitting is just flying along.  Flying as in takes forever and an hour to knit one round.

Inside my head, lurks the thought that there is no way this is going to go over my shoulders.  My more logical self accepts that if it takes almost an hour to do a round, there are eleventy billion stitches and with eleventy billion stitches, it is going to fit.  Logical me really ought to win this one.

Also a day wherein I am a little bit sad, but I won't whine, because I get them here all the time. 

My little seasoned traveler is on her way with mommie and with her little brother to go visit Grandma Ludmila and Grandpa Ilya and Great Grandma.  Mommie has very cleverly made sure the wee ones were tired and are ready to sleep, so that once the plane is on its way, the kiddies fall asleep.  With a little luck, my two very sound sleepers will sleep all the way to Amsterdam. 

Fly safe my sweet three.  I can't wait for Kiev photos!

No comments: