Wednesday 4 May 2016

Not much knitting

but I am getting things settled and done.

I did knit a little on socks and by the end of today, I do expect to have a pair complete.  Or complete sans heels.

I have 3 or 4 pairs now that are complete sans heels. 

Off the top of my head, they are the Geek socks
and the pair I just completed.

as well as the pair for Marcus.  I am pretty sure there is another pair but I can't think which one it is.

I'm not quite where I like to be before I do a heel day, though, so I am going to have to knit another pair or two before I am ready for that.  I have a couple more pair in the WIP bin, and I am going to work on that before I start any more.

Maybe.

Heel day is best left for a nice damp day when it is cool.  Pop in a good movie and a cup of coffee and it will be heels away.  Today is not that day, though. 

Today is hot.  Sitting with a cup of coffee in a leisurely way feels wrong somehow.  Fort Mac is on fire and ease here just feels wrong. 

No comments: